Tuesday, February 11, 2014


Voice Activated Turn Page Options for 

E-Readers  Should Be Mandatory!!!! 


Hola Chickies!  Have you ever been reading from your favorite e-reader and find yourself in just the right spot with your arms all tucked snuggie in your blanket and then have to shift just to tap the page?  I have and it is so FRUSTRATING!!!!  With technology being as advanced as it is today, with options available to tell our phones to schedule an appointment I just don't understand why I can't say turn page!

Our topic of discussion for this week is one that has been on my soapbox for quite some time!  Celie and my hubby frequently judge my desire to have this option but on a day like today, it is necessary.  It's cold and snowing outside and I am all set to snuggle up with my favorite book, but I don't want to have to continue to take my hand from under my warm cover to tap the DAMN page!  Even more, we have a entire community of individuals with handicaps that do not allow them use of their hands.  This option would work wonders for allowing them to enjoy books.

If you agree and would like to see the major developers like Apple, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble create this option, sign our Petition!





0 comments :

Post a Comment

18+ Disclaimer

We love to Chit Chat with all Chickies/Dudes, but we cater to an audience of 18+. Rather than corrupt young minds we ask those under the age of 18 to leave. Otherwise feel free to get down and dirty with the Thick Chicks!

Take the Challenge!

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Diaries of 2 Thick Chicks has read 20 books toward her goal of 230 books.
hide

Stalk Us!

2 Thick Chicks Ratings

2 Thick Chicks Ratings