Tuesday, February 11, 2014


VA VA VOOM

Well, I felt 1 book short of my goal of 5 books.  I still think I Kicked-Ass!  Here's  a list of my initial goals were:

  1. Temptation Rising by A.C. Arthur
  2. Reaver (Audiobook) by Larissa Ione
  3. Her Dakota Man by Lisa Mondello
  4. Badland Bride by Lisa Mondello
  5. Dakota Heat by Lisa Mondello 
I made it through the first 4 books....Whoo Hoo!!!!  It was fun and admittedly I chose a crazy busy weekend to take this challenge so I still feel proud.  Will definitely do this again. Special Thanks to The Book Nympho and Romancing the Dark Side for hosting the challenge.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

18+ Disclaimer

We love to Chit Chat with all Chickies/Dudes, but we cater to an audience of 18+. Rather than corrupt young minds we ask those under the age of 18 to leave. Otherwise feel free to get down and dirty with the Thick Chicks!

Take the Challenge!

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Diaries of 2 Thick Chicks has read 20 books toward her goal of 230 books.
hide

Stalk Us!

2 Thick Chicks Ratings

2 Thick Chicks Ratings