Sunday, January 19, 2014





This week our SINsual Sunday quote comes from a new author to us, Harper Sloan.  This is from her 1st book the the Corps Security Series....check it out!


He grasps my ankles and with slow tortured movements, runs his hands up my legs.  When he reaches my knees, he brings his hands underneath and throws them over his shoulders, kissing my left and then my right knee.  With a small smile, he turns to run soft kisses down my left thigh, skipping my throbbing center with just the barest breath, before continuing up my right thigh with the same small kisses.  His hands fall down to my hips and roughly pull me to the edge of the bed and towards his waiting tongue. ~ Axel and Izzy in Axel by Harper Sloan
 Turn on the AC and bring me a fan cause that scene was HOT

0 comments :

Post a Comment

18+ Disclaimer

We love to Chit Chat with all Chickies/Dudes, but we cater to an audience of 18+. Rather than corrupt young minds we ask those under the age of 18 to leave. Otherwise feel free to get down and dirty with the Thick Chicks!

Take the Challenge!

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Diaries of 2 Thick Chicks has read 20 books toward her goal of 230 books.
hide

Stalk Us!

2 Thick Chicks Ratings

2 Thick Chicks Ratings