Monday, August 12, 2013

SINsual Sundays is a feature we will bring to you weekly where we pull some of our favorite SINful scenes and post them for discussion.  As a preview for what to expect, we have a quote from our favorite author Kristen Ashley.  This one is from Rock Chick Revenge and is a line that made my toes curl and screaming ensue only to realize I had no one available to relieve some of my stress! 
"...I've been strugglin' with the urge to walk away from my mother, drag you back to my bed, rip your fu****' clothes off and bury myself so deep inside you, you feel me in your throat." ~Luke to Ava, Rock Chick Revenge by Kristen Ashley

Now that quote Chickies falls in the rating scale of 5 flames and what those crazy girls over at The Book Bosses rates as a "Panty Changer" quote!  If you like that quote, check out Rock Chick Revenge by Kristen Ashley....hell read the whole damn series, you won't be disappointed!

Rock on, Nettie


0 comments :

Post a Comment

18+ Disclaimer

We love to Chit Chat with all Chickies/Dudes, but we cater to an audience of 18+. Rather than corrupt young minds we ask those under the age of 18 to leave. Otherwise feel free to get down and dirty with the Thick Chicks!

Take the Challenge!

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Diaries of 2 Thick Chicks has read 20 books toward her goal of 230 books.
hide

Stalk Us!

2 Thick Chicks Ratings

2 Thick Chicks Ratings