Sunday, September 15, 2013

Our SINsual quote this week comes from Knight by Kristen Ashley. This quote takes place after Anya believes a lie Knight's brother tells her.

I'm gonna let you off me, Anya, then you're gonna crawl into bed on your own, cheek to the mattress, ass in the air and feel lucky we are not at my place.  You need a cane, at least a strap but all I got is my belt and that might mark you so you're gonna take my hand.
 Now that Chickies is how Christian Grey as suppose to be........Laters!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

18+ Disclaimer

We love to Chit Chat with all Chickies/Dudes, but we cater to an audience of 18+. Rather than corrupt young minds we ask those under the age of 18 to leave. Otherwise feel free to get down and dirty with the Thick Chicks!

Take the Challenge!

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Diaries of 2 Thick Chicks has read 20 books toward her goal of 230 books.
hide

Stalk Us!

2 Thick Chicks Ratings

2 Thick Chicks Ratings