Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Soooooo, I'm a therapist and Celie is a nut so we thought it would be cool to give you guys a post mid-week to tickle you pink and make you laugh. Since laughter is good for the soul, we decided on a post we'll call WACKY WEDNESDAY! At some point we will make a banner and something super cute, but Rock Chick cool ....that is when I figure out this whole HTML, CSS crap!  This week's picture made me laugh out loud because my first thought was of Tack from Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley.


LMAO! This was funny to me because I live with 3 guys and all 3 will get the hell on if they see a spider web, and after I yell.......REALLY! my hubby will come back and get rid of it for me.  Happy Hump Day Chickies!  

0 comments :

Post a Comment

18+ Disclaimer

We love to Chit Chat with all Chickies/Dudes, but we cater to an audience of 18+. Rather than corrupt young minds we ask those under the age of 18 to leave. Otherwise feel free to get down and dirty with the Thick Chicks!

Take the Challenge!

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Diaries of 2 Thick Chicks has read 20 books toward her goal of 230 books.
hide

Stalk Us!

2 Thick Chicks Ratings

2 Thick Chicks Ratings