Wednesday, August 21, 2013

 


Title:  Accidentally On Purpose(Book 1)
Series:  Accidentally On Purpose   
Author:  L. D. Davis
Genre:  Contemporary Romance



Every now and then you pick up a book that abso-freaking-loutely blows your mind…..and sometimes you find this book in an author you don’t even know!  Accidentally On Purpose was that book for me.   


So earlier this year I was perusing ebooks on Amazon and came across this title.  It wasn’t much, the storyline seemed interesting, and as usual, I was waiting for Celie to finish some book and trying not to move on to our next adventure without her, so I decided to give it a try.  I started this book around 6:00 p.m. one Saturday and I FREAKING kid you not, I could not put it down until I finished which was around 4:30 in the FREAKING morning!  


L. D. Davis is the Sugar Honey Ice Tea!..... and she creates a story that takes you through so many twists and turns, and different ranges of emotions that you end up unsure what you want for the Heroine and who you want the Hero to be.  I kid you not, I spent half of this book rooting for one guy, and the other half rooting for the other and I still couldn’t make up my mind by the end of the book!  

There’s a huge twist to the story so I’m not even going to try to give a summary or give up any goods on the storyline. ….I will just tell you to give it a try, you will not be disappointed.  Even better, Book 2, Worthy of Redemption is already out and I can’t wait to get my hands on that.  But alas it will have to wait until my KA fix is over and I have devoured Ally’s book!  Anyways….pick up a copy and spread the word to your Chickies and give L. D. Davis some much deserved fan fare.  Leave us a comment and tell us what you think!



~Rock’n Review by Nettie









 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

18+ Disclaimer

We love to Chit Chat with all Chickies/Dudes, but we cater to an audience of 18+. Rather than corrupt young minds we ask those under the age of 18 to leave. Otherwise feel free to get down and dirty with the Thick Chicks!

Take the Challenge!

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Diaries of 2 Thick Chicks has read 20 books toward her goal of 230 books.
hide

Stalk Us!

2 Thick Chicks Ratings

2 Thick Chicks Ratings