Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hola Chickies!  I realized just the other day that we are down to 2 months and 2 weeks to go before the end of the year.  Soooo, I issued a challenge to Celie and myself to figure out what our Favorite books for this year have been! 

OMG, I started looking at my Goodreads list and I have no idea how to narrow the list down to my top 10 or even a top 15.  I don't even know where to begin because frankly 2013 was when I officially discovered Kristen Ashley and it wouldn't be fair to all my other favorite authors to only add Kristen Ashley books to the list.  I mean that chick could take up the whole damn list!  Anyway, it's our project for this upcoming weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing what Celie adds to her list. What's making your favorite lists of 2013?  Leave us a comment!  Psst, maybe you will even help me narrow my list down!  Laters Nettie

0 comments :

Post a Comment

18+ Disclaimer

We love to Chit Chat with all Chickies/Dudes, but we cater to an audience of 18+. Rather than corrupt young minds we ask those under the age of 18 to leave. Otherwise feel free to get down and dirty with the Thick Chicks!

Take the Challenge!

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Diaries of 2 Thick Chicks has read 20 books toward her goal of 230 books.
hide

Stalk Us!

2 Thick Chicks Ratings

2 Thick Chicks Ratings