Sunday, September 29, 2013

Our SINsual Sunday this week comes from a series that is near and dear to us because it was our introduction into the Adult world of Romance novels, The Blackdagger Brotherhood.  This will also be our featured series of the week so check back in each day to see what's up!

Don't trust me. Don't like me. I could give a shit. But don't you ever lie to me. He took a deep breath, as if he were drawing her into him. I can smell the sex coming off you right now. I could take you down on this sidewalk and be up that skirt of yours in a heartbeat. And you wouldn't fight me, would you? ~ Wrath to Beth in Dark Lover by J.R. Ward

Phew, I need me a Wrath, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.....you get it!  Laters Chickies!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

18+ Disclaimer

We love to Chit Chat with all Chickies/Dudes, but we cater to an audience of 18+. Rather than corrupt young minds we ask those under the age of 18 to leave. Otherwise feel free to get down and dirty with the Thick Chicks!

Take the Challenge!

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Diaries of 2 Thick Chicks has read 20 books toward her goal of 230 books.
hide

Stalk Us!

2 Thick Chicks Ratings

2 Thick Chicks Ratings