Monday, December 22, 2014


Hola Chickies!  We're continuing our 10 Days of Christmas with our all time favorite Holiday Movies/TV Shows.  Each year, these are an absolute must for Celie and I.


Nettie:

My first two are an absolute must for me every season both are favorites from my childhood that I have shared with my own children.  These are classics and must be watched with hot chocolate.  Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman!









Next up is This Christmas, which is a newer movie but I love it all the same.  Especially the part where the wife pours the baby oil on the bathroom floor and proceeds to beat the hell out of her cheating husband while he slips and slides all over the floor!  LMAO too funny!



This next one is not a Christmas movie but it comes on every year during the holidays.  The Sound of Music is one of my all time favorites and I love driving my family crazy singing all the songs.  Celie loves this one too and she sometimes calls me up on Facetime and sings along with me. 


My last one is The Night They Saved Christmas.  This one is really old and I remember watching it around the age of 6 and loving it.  I thought it was sooo real at the time and I just can't resist watching it every year. 







Celie:

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is my absolute favorite Christmas movie. I've watched this movie everyday for the last two weeks. Nothing is better then watching that tree go up in smoke. 
The first time I saw this movie was in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep. When Will Ferrell jumped on that tree to put the star on top I died! Elf is a must see Christmas movie.
Jack Frost brings tears to my eyes every year. Michael Keaton played a great snowman and is the best mate during a snowball fight. Make sure to have a box of tissue ready when watching this movie.
The version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey is the best. Jim Carrey's facial expressions make this movie. The old version of this movie is good and everything but the 2000 edition is AWE-SOME!
Last but not least, Scrooged. At some point during Christmas, people reach their stressed out limit and become Scrooges. Bah Humbug! I even have a pin that I wear to work so people will leave me alone. Bill Murray's Scrooged is a perfect way to end a Christmas movie marathon so that we are all reminded about the Christmas spirit.

So chickies, what are your favorite Holiday Movies/TV Shows?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

18+ Disclaimer

We love to Chit Chat with all Chickies/Dudes, but we cater to an audience of 18+. Rather than corrupt young minds we ask those under the age of 18 to leave. Otherwise feel free to get down and dirty with the Thick Chicks!

Take the Challenge!

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Diaries of 2 Thick Chicks has read 20 books toward her goal of 230 books.
hide

Stalk Us!

2 Thick Chicks Ratings

2 Thick Chicks Ratings