Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's that time of the month again...no not that time (Thank God!) but time for our Rockin Monthly Releases!  The month of October brings of lots of Tricks and Treats! OH and some surprises especially for fans of Lauren Dane's Brown Siblings series!  Whatcha waiting for, check out what Thick Chicks are excited about releasing this month!

Since I already plugged Lauren Dane and because I just recently discovered this was coming out, I'm kicking out this month's releases with Drawn Together.  This is the final (I think) book in Dane's Brown Siblings series and features the exotic and strange Raven!  Whoo Hoo, are you excited, I'm excited because Dane initially ended the Brown Sibling series and then fans cried, begged, pleaded, blackmailed.....you get the drift....for her to provide us with a book for Raven.  This one is most definitely on the list and a review will be coming your way soon, so be on the look out!  Celie that means you're up Chickie!


This next one creates just as much excitement for me because I love dragons, especially when there's a lair full of super HOT, sexy dragons that want nothing more than to exchange energy with a girl.  Coreene Callahan continues her Dragon series with the release of Fury of Desire which features Wick and J.J. who is also Tania's sister from Fury of Seduction. The Dragon Fury series is also one of the series that is an automatic download from Audible so on October 15th my audiobook cue will be clear so I can get started on this one!



  
This next one comes from an author we have at least sampled but haven't found time to take a full taste.  Striking Distance is book 6 in the I-Team Series and this cover is SMOKING HOT!  I love a good romance suspense and I'm thinking I might need to find some time to get caught up with this series.  I thoroughly enjoyed the first book so chances are they keep getting better.  What do you think? Finished the series already, let me know.






Fans of J.R. Ward's Fallen Angels series are chomping at the bit to get their hands on this one.  Possession, book 5 in the series and while I haven't jumped on the bandwagon of this series, I must admit the book covers are quite tempting and make me wanna get up on that!




That's it for now ladies and gents!  I'm sure I missed something so if I didn't get to your favorite upcoming release, shoot me an email or leave a comment!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

18+ Disclaimer

We love to Chit Chat with all Chickies/Dudes, but we cater to an audience of 18+. Rather than corrupt young minds we ask those under the age of 18 to leave. Otherwise feel free to get down and dirty with the Thick Chicks!

Take the Challenge!

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Diaries of 2 Thick Chicks has read 20 books toward her goal of 230 books.
hide

Stalk Us!

2 Thick Chicks Ratings

2 Thick Chicks Ratings