Wednesday, January 15, 2014


Audiobooks have been our thang for quite a while now!  We stock the library and have a membership with Audibles.  Book obsessions know no bounds for Celie and I, which means, we listen at work, in the car, while cleaning the house, in the grocery store....hey wait when are we not listening to a book?  Since we love it sooooo much, we are joining the 2014 Audiobook Challenge hosted by the Book Nympho and Hot Listens!

This challenge runs from January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014 and all books count as long as they are an audiobook!


Here are the levels associated with the challenge:
  • Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
  • Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
  • Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
  • Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
  • Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
  • My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
 Guess where we fall......totally My Precious!

Interested?  Take the challenge....sign up today! 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

18+ Disclaimer

We love to Chit Chat with all Chickies/Dudes, but we cater to an audience of 18+. Rather than corrupt young minds we ask those under the age of 18 to leave. Otherwise feel free to get down and dirty with the Thick Chicks!

Take the Challenge!

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Diaries of 2 Thick Chicks has read 20 books toward her goal of 230 books.
hide

Stalk Us!

2 Thick Chicks Ratings

2 Thick Chicks Ratings