Thursday, September 12, 2013


YAY the fall season is FINALLY here and we're kicking off the season with a list of shows that will be premiering starting in September! Clean out your DVRs folks because the fall season looks promising! Here's a run down of what Nettie and I will be watching...in between reading books that is (Hee Hee)!

NEW TV SHOWS PREMIERING:


















RETURNING FAVORITES:















Looks good Huh?

Celie says........

All the commercials are killing me. I absolutely can not wait for Grey's, Revenge and Scandal. Those are my top 3 favorites! Now the new shows spark my interest. I am praying that Dracula and Sleepy Hollow don't get canceled!  I'm just saying....I'm tired of the networks killing my fav shows!

Nettie says.....
OMG Scandal's season finale was OFF THE CHAIN!!!!  Can't wait to see what happens with Liv being outed as the Prez's Mistress!  Oh and Revenge is going to be good too!  Haven is a long time fav but not in my top 5. I'm going to work towards forgiving Celie for leaving out the SMOKING HOT Stephen Amell's Arrow....chick what is your prob??? Huh..you do not leave out Stephen!  Anywho...looking forward to Agents of Shield cause I'm a fool for comics, Sleepy Hollow, Betrayal, and Almost Human....say what Michael Ealy is back on TV...I'm in!

Did we miss your favorite show?  Leave us a comment and let us know....Laters Chickies!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

18+ Disclaimer

We love to Chit Chat with all Chickies/Dudes, but we cater to an audience of 18+. Rather than corrupt young minds we ask those under the age of 18 to leave. Otherwise feel free to get down and dirty with the Thick Chicks!

Take the Challenge!

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Diaries of 2 Thick Chicks has read 20 books toward her goal of 230 books.
hide

Stalk Us!

2 Thick Chicks Ratings

2 Thick Chicks Ratings