Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hola Chickies, what’s shaking? Sooooooo, Tuesday was a huge day for fans of E. L. James’ Fifty Shades of Grey series after the press release announcing Charlie Hunnam as Christian Grey, and Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele. While I’m excited to see the movie….even though I hated the books….these two would not have been my first picks for playing Christian and Anastasia.

Hold on fans of Sons of Anarchy, take a damn deep breath! I think Charlie Hunnam is Super HOT, however a couple of months ago I read that Stephen Amell, who currently plays Oliver Queen on the CW's TV series the Arrow, was a strong contender to assume the role of Christian. Since that time, I have totally been team Stephen and since I'm a huge fan of Arrow, weekly I have been imagining Stephen in the role of Christian Grey. Alas my dream bubble has been popped and now I have to Netflix all 5 seasons of Sons of Anarchy so that I can fall in love with Charlie! Check out Stephen below.....SWEET JESUS that boy is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!
 

Anywho....with all that said, I still think the two people chosen will most likely do a great job of portraying the characters....if Hollywood doesn't completely screw up the movie that is! I look forward to seeing Charlie pull off the cold, disconnected personality of Christian.

What do you think of the choices?  Is Charlie and Dakota what you expected?  Either way, drop us a comment and give us your favorite picks!  Laters Chickies!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

18+ Disclaimer

We love to Chit Chat with all Chickies/Dudes, but we cater to an audience of 18+. Rather than corrupt young minds we ask those under the age of 18 to leave. Otherwise feel free to get down and dirty with the Thick Chicks!

Take the Challenge!

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Diaries of 2 Thick Chicks has read 20 books toward her goal of 230 books.
hide

Stalk Us!

2 Thick Chicks Ratings

2 Thick Chicks Ratings